The City of Palm Beach Gardens will have the following modifications to its operations and building access, effective immediately:
- City Hall, including the Building Department, is closed to the general public. Entry to City Hall will be by appointment only. To make an appointment for Planning & Zoning, Engineering or the Building Department, call 561-799-4100.
- The Planner On-call schedule has been modified to mornings only from 8am – 1pm.
- Planning and Zoning permit review, plans, packet drop off will be via appointment only. All external meetings will be conducted via teleconference or conference calls.
- Meetings with the Engineering Department will be on an appointment basis only and will be limited to phone or video conferencing.
- Police Department Records will be open to the public during regular hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A drop box to receive permit applications is located near the new Building Department entrance and customer service will be conducted via telephone only. Appointments can be made for urgent matters if necessary. The general public will not be able to access the restrooms in City Hall. Restrooms for the public are located on the South side of the municipal complex.
The following Recreation Department facilities will be closed until further notice:
- Burns Road Community Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Aquatic Center
- Riverside Youth Enrichment Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Tennis and Pickleball Center