News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/4/2017 10:24:33 AM to 4/16/2017 12:10:00 AM.

News Flash

Gardens Recreation News

Posted on: January 4, 2017

[ARCHIVED] How to find your Childcare Statement

Follow these easy steps to print your Childcare Statement for your 2016 tax return:

  1. On any Recreation web page, click on the "Register/Pay for a Program" button or go to
  2. Log in to your household
  3. Click on My Account
  4. Click on Childcare Statement
  5. Select tax year, enter email address and submit

The City of Palm Beach Gardens Tax ID # is 59-6045863.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Gardens Recreation News