- Pavilion Rentals
If you need assistance at any time, please contact our facility rental team at 561-630-1150 or email@example.com.
|Fee (Sunrise to sunset unless otherwise mentioned)||Palm Beach Gardens Resident||Non-Resident|
|Advanced Pavilion Booking Requests (more than 60 days in advance)||$25||$25|
|Weekday Park Pavilions (excluding Gardens District Park)||$45||$90|
|Weekend Park Pavilions (excluding Gardens District Park)||$64||$128|
|Large Pavilion at Gardens District Park (add $50/hr after sunset)||$500||$650|
|Pavilion #2 at Gardens District Park (4 Hours)||$100||$120|
|Pavilion #3 & #4 at Gardens District Park (4 Hours)||$60||$72|
|Pavilion #5 & #6 at Gardens District Park (4 Hours)||$75||$90|
|Staffing, Non-Holiday, if deemed necessary by City staff||$40||$40|
|Staffing, Holiday, if deemed necessary by City staff||$100||$100|
|Pavilion #/Name||Dimensions||Max Persons||# of Tables||To a Restroom||To a Playground||Space for Inflatable?*||Electric?**|
|Burns Rd Park Pavilion||25'x25'||40||3||~400'||~50'||✘||✘|
|Gardens Dist Park #1||50'x80'||200||10||~100'||~50'||✅||✅|
|Gardens Dist Park #2||25'x25'||40||3||~75'||~10'||✅||✘|
|Gardens Dist Park #3||15'x15'||20||2||~100'||~10'||✅||✘|
|Gardens Dist Park #4||15'x15'||20||2||~100'||~10'||✅||✘|
|Gardens Dist Park #5||25'x25'||40||3||~100'||~25'||✅||✅|
|Gardens Dist Park #6||25'x25'||40||3||~100'||~25'||✅||✅|
|GDP Ninja Pavilion||25'x25'||40||3||~150'||~25'||✅||✘|
|Lilac Park #1||25'x25'||40||3||~200'||~25'||✅||✘|
|Lilac Park #2||20'x20'||40||3||~50'||~25'||✅||✘|
|Mirasol Park North||30'x30'||40||3||~100'||~25'||✅||✘|
|Mirasol Park South||30'x30'||40||3||~200'||~25'||✅||✘|
|PGA National West||30'x30'||40||3||~30'||~75'||✅||✘|
|PGA National East||30'x30'||40||3||~300'||~200'||✅||✘|
|*Space available for an inflatable varies for each pavilion. Please consult with City staff if you are unsure. Inflatables, and vendors, must be approved by City staff.
**Working electricity is not guaranteed for any pavilion marked as having electrical outlets nearby.
Browse the parks to find the best fit for your party. Then head to the Click to Book/Request link for details on the exact location of each pavilion and to book your party!
Burns Road Park
Book or Request the Burns Road Park Pavilion
Gardens District Park
Book or Request a Gardens District Park Pavilion
Joseph R. Russo Athletic Complex
Book or Request the Joseph R. Russo Athletic Complex Pavilion
Book or Request a Lilac Park Pavilion
Book or Request a Mirasol Park Pavilion
PGA National Park
Book or Request a PGA National Park Pavilion
Click a Pavilion to Book or Request.
Scroll through the parks to find the pavilion that best fits your party's needs. Simply click it to book or request the rental.
Pavilion Rental FAQs
- Do I have to rent a pavilion or are they available on a first come, first served basis?
Any exclusive use of a pavilion, regardless of the number of people, must have a permit. Any group of 12+ must have a permit.
- How far in advance may I book a pavilion?
Pavilions may be rented up to 60 days in advance but no less than 48 hours in advance. Requests may be made more than 60 days in advance or less than 48 hours in advance but are subject to approval and a $25 non-refundable administrative fee.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
Pavilions must be paid in full at the time of booking. The credit card that was used to pay will be automatically charged if any cleaning or damage fees are necessary. Please see the Rules & Regulations tab for more information.
- I would like to cancel a reservation.
You can do this through the same system in which you booked the facility. Log in (click here), go to your account in the top right, click cancellations, then click “cancel this” on the reservation you wish to cancel. Please refer to our Facility Use Policies & Procedures for our cancellation policy.
- I booked a pavilion and my receipt shows that I have it rented all day. Can I get a discount since I am only going to use a couple of hours?
We price the pavilions as if they are going to be used for a few hours. We do not rent most pavilions more than once per day so that the permitter has flexibility on the day of their event.
- I booked a pavilion at Gardens District Park and it's a 4 hour window. Do I have time outside of that window to set up and break down the event?
The four hours includes setup and breakdown.
- Do I need to bring proof of a permit on the day of my event?
Yes! Your receipt will act as your permit on the day of your rental. Please bring a copy, digital or print, to show City staff.
- What if somebody refuses to leave the pavilion that I have rented?
If you feel that you are in a dangerous situation, call 9-1-1. Otherwise, please call or text 561-420-7227 to reach our team.
- May I hire a bounce house or food truck for my pavilion rental?
Yes. Permitters must notify City staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to have a vendor on site. The City must approve all vendors and must have a certificate of insurance on file.
- Help, I'm overwhelmed! Who can I talk to about pavilion rentals?
We are here to help! Please call 561-630-1150 to reach our team. If you prefer email, send a note to email@example.com.
Basic Rules & Regulations
Please understand that these are just some of the rules and regulations. Facility users are expected to understand the City's Facility Use Policies & Procedures prior to renting a facility.
- Any exclusive use of a pavilion, regardless of number of people, must have a permit. Any group of 12+ must have a permit.
- No taping or otherwise affixing items to the pavilion, benches, concrete, etc. is allowed.
- All trash must be placed in the appropriate receptacles or taken out of the facility.
- Groups must confine their use to the rented pavilion. The City may, at its discretion, leave pavilions unpermitted for the use and benefit of the general public and may not be taken over by any one group.
- The City of Palm Beach Gardens must approve ALL vendors. For questions or vendor requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $50 cleaning fee will be assessed to the credit card used to pay for the permit if City staff have to clean up after the rental.
- A $75 fee will be assessed to the credit card used to pay for the permit if City staff have to remove tape or other sticky substances from the rented area.
- Animals, except service animals, are prohibited on City property, per City Ordinance.
- Balloons are prohibited at all outdoor facilities.
- Alcohol is prohibited at all City parks, per City Ordinance.
- Glitter and confetti are prohibited.
- Under no circumstance are tents of any kind or other temporary equipment to be staked into the ground on any sports turf field.